It is with a heavy heart..... June 16th will be my last day at AMR. It is that time of year again, and as a Military family we are PCS'ing to Colorado Springs, CO. Once settled, I will be running my business in Colorado Springs. I want to thank everyone for making my stay here in Hawaii memorable and one I will cherish always. Mahalo - See more at: https://www.massagebook.com profiles
COVID-19 Massage Safety Protocols
New Location and New Hours
As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, I would like to assure you that all precautions and measures will be taken to protect your health and safety as I resume business (see below). First and foremost, the massage room will be disinfected after each client with a hospital-grade sanitizer and each client will be screened before entering. Hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, and body wipes will be available. I am asking each client to mask up to not only protect themselves but for my safety as well. I will also be masking up for your safety. Our health is my utmost concern as we navigate through this and open safely.
In other news, I will have a new location and new hours! As soon as I have State approval to open and the Del Webb Rancho Del Lago has once again opened for business, I will be located in the new Pavilion Massage Room where I will have a welcoming space for you to relax and rejuvenate. Many of you have been asking for later operating hours and not only have I opened up more time in the afternoon and early evening, but I have also opened up morning hours on Friday. My new hours will be as follows:
Tuesday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Hours are subject to change
During my time quarantined I have been very productive. As always, I continue to stay up-to-date within my field. Even though I needed to get my yearly CEU's completed for my licensure, I have continued to further advance within my field to serve you better and provide the utmost in quality treatments.
Covid-19 Requirements for Reopening. PLEASE READ.
1) temperature checks will be taken at the door before entering the massage room. Any client with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be immediately rescheduled. People with constant coughing or sneezing will also be rescheduled. It is never a good idea to get a massage if you are suffering from any sickness
2) while face-up, you will need to wear a face mask. You will be required to supply your own mask and bring it to your session, otherwise, you will be kept face down during the entire massage
3) rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each client
4) other people will not be allowed in the massage room during your appointment
5) cash will not be accepted during this time, please have a pre-filled out check, or supply your credit/debit card, there are NO exceptions, tips in cash will not be accepted at this time
6) walk-ins will not be accepted and never have. Deep Myo Massage is and has always been by appointment only, if you arrive without an appointment you will be asked to leave. You can schedule online at www.deepmyomassage.com or call/text (425) 419-3038
7) it is highly encouraged that you wear a face mask. Anyone who wears a mask up to the point where they get onto the table face down and then take the mask off will receive $5 off their appointment. If you do not have a mask, I will have cloth masks for sale for $2.50 made by a local seamstress. The mask discount for wearing one at your appointment does not apply to members with packages which are already discounted. Members are encouraged to wear face masks however, this may become required by the State after this message is posted, so please wear a mask for our safety.
Deep Myo Massage reserves the right to refuse service to any client not following the new protocols.
Deep Myo Massage is an affordable practice of bodywork methodology for all ages that address your specific individual needs and assists you in achieving and maintaining an optimal state of wellness through a combination of modalities. I offer a professional experience for a relaxed and balanced body to better handle daily stresses, help improve physical health and sustain a better quality of life.
Whether you are looking to reduce stress and anxiety, relieve muscle tension, recover from an injury or reduce pain and discomfort, you will be provided with the most comprehensive and professional therapeutic bodywork available encompassing the mind, body, and spirit while enhancing performance, recuperation, and range of motion, while promoting recovery from fatigue and reducing minor aches and pains.
If you’d like to make an appointment, click "Book an Appointment" to go directly to my scheduling site or you can click on "Contact Me" and leave a message with the best time to reach you to make an appointment and ask any questions you might have prior to your arrival. You can also reach me directly by calling/texting (425) 419-3038 or send me a message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/deepmyomassageclinic
Thank you for visiting Deep Myo Massage, and I hope to see you soon!
What to Expect:
Your session begins by you and your therapist reviewing your intake form and medical history by questioning you about your current physical condition, lifestyle, stress level and any areas of pain and discomfort you are experiencing as well as answering any questions you may have prior to the start of your session.
You will then be asked to disrobe, in private, to your level of comfort and informed how you should lay on the comfortably padded massage table covering yourself with the sheet and blanket provided. You will be professionally draped exposing only the part of your body being worked on at that time with your modesty respected at all times.
During your session, you will experience a full-body or localized therapeutic massage depending on the agreed-upon or prescribed treatment discussed prior to your session. The therapist will apply a variety of techniques that address your particular needs while in the comfort of a calm and supportive environment. Your session will be designed to focus on your well being and provide you with stress reduction and healing benefits.
It is with a heavy heart..... June 16th will be my last day at AMR. It is that time of year again, and as a Military family we are PCS'ing to Colorado Springs, CO. Once settled, I will be running my business in Colorado Springs. I want to thank everyone for making my stay here in Hawaii memorable and one I will cherish always. Mahalo - See more at: https://www.massagebook.com/profiles/view/120225/1?preview=1#sthash.ELJUdGA3.dpuf